|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jason's mistress?
2. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
3. What does Mrs. Compson do with the checks that Caddy sends?
(a) Gives them to charity
(b) Puts them in a scrap book
(c) Burns them
(d) Frames them
4. What kind of Jews does Jason resent?
(a) Eastern European Jews
(b) Jews working on the New York stock market
(c) Orthodox Jews
5. Who does Quentin see in the bakery?
(a) An Italian child
(b) His mother
(c) A stray dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose watch can Quentin hear ticking?
2. What does Lorraine call Jason in her letter?
3. What illness does Jason tell Dilsey Caddy has?
4. What kind of fish are the three young boys fishing for?
5. What does Jason never want Lorraine to do?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)