|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
(b) Painting her face
(d) Doing her homework
2. What does Quentin tell Shreve he is carrying?
(a) A pair of shoes
(b) A hammer
(c) A football
3. Where does Jason see Uncle Maury drinking?
(a) In the pantry
(b) Behind a gravestone
(c) In a cave
(d) In church
4. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
(a) Like a nigger woman
(b) Like an alien from Mars
(c) Like a mental patient
(d) Like his mother
5. Why has Luster not changed Jason's tire?
(a) He was out shopping.
(b) He was watching a film.
(c) He does not like Jason.
(d) He had to look after Benjy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Jason say he has nothing against?
2. How much does Quentin have to pay to stop from going to court?
3. What illness does Jason tell Dilsey Caddy has?
4. Who does Quentin say she wants?
5. What does Quentin tell the jeweler he is celebrating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tragedies do you think have have shaped Jason's life?
2. Why does Jason want to get rid of Benjy?
3. Do think Quentin shares either of his parents characteristics?
4. In way does Jason show himself to be a racist?
5. Describe Quentin's character.
6. Why does Quentin tell Caddy her new husband is a cheat?
7. How does Quentin see Caddy?
8. Why does Ames say he hit Quentin?
9. In what way does Quentin show his obsession with time?
10. In what way is Quentin's behavior towards his sister inappropriate?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)