|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quentin buy after breakfast?
(a) A gun
(b) A cake
(c) A pair of swimming trunks
(d) A cigar
2. What is the name of Jason's mistress?
3. What does Quentin say she will do if Jason does not release her?
(a) Stamp on his foot
(b) Slap him
(c) Kill him
(d) Kiss him
4. Who does Quentin say she wants?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her boyfriend
5. What does Quentin think will happen to Benjy when his father dies?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will given away to another family.
(c) He will go into a deep depression.
(d) He will be put into an asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine call Jason in her letter?
2. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
3. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
4. What does Quentin think about the smell of honey suckle?
5. Who is the only member of the family whom Mrs. Compson thinks has not been a curse on her?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)