|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Jason say he has nothing against?
(a) The Christian religion
(b) The Sikh religion
(c) The Jewish religion
(d) The Muslim religion
2. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
(b) Flat irons
(c) A screw driver
(d) A hammer
3. How much does Caddy offer Jason to see Quentin?
4. How late does Jason say Caddy's check is?
(a) One day
(b) Two weeks
(c) Six days
(d) Two months
5. What does Quentin buy the child at the bakery?
(a) Dog food
(b) A doughnut
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
2. Who does Quentin see rowing on the river?
3. What does Caddy do when Quentin asks her if she loves Ames?
4. Why does Caroline think Jason will make a great banker?
5. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tragedies do you think have have shaped Jason's life?
2. Why does Jason want to get rid of Benjy?
3. Describe Quentin's character.
4. In way does Jason show himself to be a racist?
5. Do think Quentin shares either of his parents characteristics?
6. How does Quentin react when he is accused of kidnapping the the Italian girl?
7. In what way does Faulkner suggest Caddy could be a homosexual?
8. How could the reader see Jason as a strong character?
9. Why do you think this chapter helps in understanding the story and characters better?
10. Why does Quentin tell Caddy her new husband is a cheat?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)