|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Quentin describe Gerald's hair?
(a) Straight and black
(b) Curly and yellow
(c) Wavy and brown
2. How much money did Jason give Lorraine last time they met?
3. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
(a) Painting her face
(c) Doing her homework
4. Who does Jason send a telegram to?
5. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
(a) She will get the sack.
(b) She will get beaten.
(c) She will will die.
(d) She will become a social outcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Quentin have to pay to stop from going to court?
2. Who tries to attack Quentin?
3. What does Quentin tell Shreve he is carrying?
4. What has Quentin told his father?
5. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the unlikable Jason a victim of circumstances?
2. How does Quentin see Caddy?
3. Why does Ames say he hit Quentin?
4. What problems does Jason have to deal with at home?
5. Why does Quentin tell Caddy her new husband is a cheat?
6. In what way does Quentin idealize women?
7. Why do you think Quentin behaves so badly?
8. In what way is Jason cruel to his sister Caddy?
9. In way does Jason show himself to be a racist?
10. What do you think is Jason's opinion on women?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)