|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Benjamin's original name?
2. What does Quentin do when the sheriff arrests him for abducting the Italian child?
(a) Hits the sheriff
3. What religion does Jason say he has nothing against?
(a) The Sikh religion
(b) The Christian religion
(c) The Jewish religion
(d) The Muslim religion
4. Why does TP have to drive the carriage?
(a) If he does not drive it, Benjy will cry.
(b) He can control the horses.
(c) Roskus is unwell.
(d) He is the only person who knows how.
5. Why has Luster not changed Jason's tire?
(a) He had to look after Benjy.
(b) He was watching a film.
(c) He does not like Jason.
(d) He was out shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
2. Who does Benjy take letters to?
3. What did Quentin's father tell him about women?
4. Who does Quentin threaten to tell about Herbert's cheating?
5. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)