|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
(a) Leave America
(b) Love him
(c) Marry Herbert
(d) Have her child
2. What does Lorraine call Jason in her letter?
(a) Sweet daddy
(b) Big man
(c) Steel buns
(d) Looney tune
3. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
(a) His niece Quentin
(c) His mother
4. Why does TP have to drive the carriage?
(a) If he does not drive it, Benjy will cry.
(b) He can control the horses.
(c) Roskus is unwell.
(d) He is the only person who knows how.
5. Why does Quentin commit suicide?
(a) He cannot accept that he is a homosexual.
(b) He fails his course.
(c) He cannot accept his sister's shame.
(d) He cannot cope with his father's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
2. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
3. Who does Quentin recall talking to?
4. Why does Jason want to send Benjy to an asylum?
5. Why does Caroline change Benjamin's name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)