|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason do with the money Caddy sends for Quentin's upkeep?
(a) Gambles it on the horses
(b) Buys a house
(c) Keeps it for himself
(d) Buys a car
2. Why does Quentin commit suicide?
(a) He fails his course.
(b) He cannot accept that he is a homosexual.
(c) He cannot cope with his father's death.
(d) He cannot accept his sister's shame.
3. Where does Benjy wait for Caddy to return home from school?
(a) At the bus stop
(b) Outside the school
(c) On the golf course
(d) At the gate
4. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
(a) Luster is driving the wrong way.
(b) The road is bumpy.
(c) He has lost his shoe.
(d) He is wants to pee.
5. How much does Caddy offer Jason to get Quentin back?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Jason tell Dilsey Caddy has?
2. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
3. Who is Quentin's favorite sibling?
4. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
5. How much money does Uncle Maury want from his sister?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)