|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason tell the telegraph operator to do with his telegraph?
(a) To send it collect
(b) To send it with love
(c) To throw it away
(d) To pay for it himself
2. What is the name of Quentin's friend?
3. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
(a) The road is bumpy.
(b) He is wants to pee.
(c) He has lost his shoe.
(d) Luster is driving the wrong way.
4. What kind of Jews does Jason resent?
(b) Eastern European Jews
(c) Jews working on the New York stock market
(d) Orthodox Jews
5. Why is Quentin angry at Luster?
(a) For making advances towards her
(b) For letting Benjy see her
(c) For shouting at her
(d) For telling Jason she planned to runaway
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is the novel divided into?
2. What is inside Benjy's bottle?
3. What does Luster find in the water?
4. Why does Dilsey place a piece of wood between Luster and Benjy at night?
5. Who does Roskus say is a sign of bad luck?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)