|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
2. What does Quentin refuse to take from Herbert?
(a) A golf ball
(c) A cigar
3. Why does Quentin commit suicide?
(a) He cannot accept his sister's shame.
(b) He cannot accept that he is a homosexual.
(c) He fails his course.
(d) He cannot cope with his father's death.
4. What does the man in the red tie offer Benjy?
(a) A match
(b) An apple
(c) An orange
(d) A cigarette
5. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
(a) Like a mental patient
(b) Like a nigger woman
(c) Like an alien from Mars
(d) Like his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
2. How much is a store in Boston offering for catching a trout?
3. Why does TP have to drive the carriage?
4. What does Caroline wish for the sake of her husband and children?
5. How does Benjy sense that something has changed about Caddy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)