|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Quentin get into fights?
(a) To learn boxing
(b) To prove his masculinity
(c) To feel passion
(d) To defend his sister's honor
2. How many parts is the novel divided into?
3. In what American state does Faulkner set the novel?
(b) New York
4. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
(c) His mother
(d) His niece Quentin
5. What does Benji spend most of his time watching?
(b) The washing machine
(c) The golf course
(d) School girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin's father sell to send him to Harvard?
2. What does Benjy clasp in his hand in the carriage?
3. Who is the only sibling Caroline can relate to?
4. Where is Jason employed?
5. How does Maury get the money he uses to invest in business?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)