|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the family's surname?
2. Who is the only sibling Caroline can relate to?
3. What does Benji spend most of his time watching?
(a) School girls
(c) The washing machine
(d) The golf course
4. In what American state does Faulkner set the novel?
(d) New York
5. Why does Quentin commit suicide?
(a) He fails his course.
(b) He cannot cope with his father's death.
(c) He cannot accept that he is a homosexual.
(d) He cannot accept his sister's shame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives the carriage in the final scene?
2. Which one of the Compson children is the only one who does not have a narrative?
3. Why does the store owner employ Jason?
4. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
5. Why does Caroline change Benjamin's name?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)