|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
(a) The road is bumpy.
(b) Luster is driving the wrong way.
(c) He is wants to pee.
(d) He has lost his shoe.
2. Who does Quentin runaway with?
(a) The local sherriff
(b) Her mother
(c) A man from a traveling circus
3. Who does Maury use to send notes to his lover?
(b) The children
(d) His brother
4. For what reason does Quentin get into fights?
(a) To defend his sister's honor
(b) To prove his masculinity
(c) To feel passion
(d) To learn boxing
5. What is the family's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Jason and Caroline Compson have?
2. In what American state does Faulkner set the novel?
3. Who is Quentin's favorite sibling?
4. Who does Caddy name her daughter after?
5. Who is credited with looking after the children?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)