|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Quentin angry at Luster?
(a) For making advances towards her
(b) For shouting at her
(c) For telling Jason she planned to runaway
(d) For letting Benjy see her
2. Why does the store owner employ Jason?
(a) He brings in extra business.
(b) He is good company.
(c) He loves his niece.
(d) He feels sorry for his mother.
3. Why does Dilsey place a piece of wood between Luster and Benjy at night?
(a) So they do not fall through the centre of the bed.
(b) So Luster can hit him.
(c) So they do not roll into each other.
(d) So Benji will not hurt Luster.
4. Which one of the Compson children is the only one who does not have a narrative?
5. Who drives the carriage in the final scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Jason and Caroline Compson have?
2. What does Luster find in the water?
3. How much money does Uncle Maury want from his sister?
4. What was Benjamin's original name?
5. Who is credited with looking after the children?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)