|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose supplies have Katsuk and David been using in Section 10?
(a) Supplies left behind by sloppy campers.
(b) Items they found in a ramshackle cabin.
(c) Poachers' supplies that they found along the way.
(d) Vince's supplies from his backpack.
2. What is the name of the FBI agent?
3. What does Charles begin to eat after telling David that they will be protected?
(b) Raw fish.
4. What country is the Marshall's maid from?
5. What does Charles write in as he and David continue through the forest?
(a) His sister's yearbook.
(b) David's diary.
(c) Trail registry books.
(d) A journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Charles call David after he kidnaps him?
2. What about the man David wrote a paper about made David question him as a hero?
3. After Charles and David stop to rest, Charles admits to being angry over Native American what?
4. How does David survive the night on his own in Section 12?
5. What is the translation of the word <i>katsuk</i>?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)