|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the object David throws hit Katsuk?
(a) In the arm.
(b) It misses.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the back.
2. What is the name of Katsuk's aunt?
3. What does Charles write in as he and David continue through the forest?
(a) His sister's yearbook.
(b) David's diary.
(c) Trail registry books.
(d) A journal.
4. What does Tskanay give David in Section 8?
(a) Directions out of the forest.
(b) A shoulder to cry on.
5. What does David think about his second escape?
(a) There is no way he will be caught.
(b) It was too easy.
(c) He had a brilliant plan.
(d) Katsuk is playing games with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of the boy who has been kidnapped?
2. What is Tskanay's relationship to Katsuk?
3. Who organizes the search party?
4. What character flaw does Charles admit to in Section 4?
5. Who is Dr. Tilman Barth?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)