|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles doing in Section 6 that makes David think he is crazy?
(a) Talks to unheard voices.
(b) Argues with himself.
(c) Chants continuously.
(d) Prays to animals.
2. What does David do to mark the passing days?
(a) Marks a tree with his initials.
(b) Gathers pebbles.
(c) Makes a notch in his belt.
(d) Scratches his arm.
3. What is the meaning of the alias the kidnapper has chosen?
4. To what group did Katsuk write a letter urging action?
(a) The Attorney General's Office.
(c) Displaced Indian Council.
(d) United Indian Council.
5. For what does Ish scold Katsuk?
(a) Acting like a shaman.
(b) Claiming to be all-powerful.
(c) Bringing a white man into their village.
(d) Disrespecting his elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Charles when he was climbing in the forest?
2. How do the people of the tiny village feel about Katsuk?
3. What happens when Katsuk screams for Raven when arguing with Ish?
4. What does Charles do when he finally gets cold?
5. What does the FBI agent believe Charles's state of mind to be?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)