|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI agent?
2. Where did David's father go the morning that David went to camp?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New Jersey.
3. Why does Charles choose to hide after he gives David some water?
(a) Charles is exhausted.
(b) David cannot walk any farther.
(c) Charles is afraid of his visions.
(d) To avoid potential helicopter searches.
4. What two things did Charles come to believe he was composed of?
(a) Part animal and part man.
(b) Earth and air.
(c) Water and air.
(d) Deer and man.
5. What is Hobuhet's occupation?
(d) College student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has David dropped on the rocks during the climb before he and Charles first stop to rest?
2. As Charles leaves the forest, what does he believe will always remember him?
3. What about the man David wrote a paper about made David question him as a hero?
4. What is the sheriff's name?
5. What is the name of the man who strikes up a conversation with Charles in Section 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)