|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Charles eat after David counts the rocks?
2. What happens when Katsuk screams for Raven when arguing with Ish?
(a) A single raven lands on one of the huts.
(b) He loses his voice.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) It begins to thunder and lightning.
3. What is the gift David's father gave him for his birthday?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A camping knife.
(c) A hunting bow.
(d) A bear trap.
4. For what does Ish scold Katsuk?
(a) Bringing a white man into their village.
(b) Disrespecting his elders.
(c) Acting like a shaman.
(d) Claiming to be all-powerful.
5. What is the name of David's teacher?
(a) Tilman Barth.
(b) Howard Marshall.
(c) Bob Kennedy.
(d) Harlow B. Watts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has replaced Tskanay as David's guard?
2. What character flaw does Charles admit to in Section 4?
3. At the end of Section 6, what do David and Charles hear that makes Charles drag David behind a log?
4. What gives David confidence when Charles leads him into the woods?
5. For what does David ask Tskanay in Section 8?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)