|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the alias of the kidnapper?
2. What irritates David's mother the morning he leaves for camp?
(a) A barking dog.
(b) David's father.
(c) The knife.
(d) A whining baby.
3. Why does Charles choose to hide after he gives David some water?
(a) To avoid potential helicopter searches.
(b) Charles is afraid of his visions.
(c) Charles is exhausted.
(d) David cannot walk any farther.
4. What did David do after the television broadcast showing his father?
(a) Celebrated with friends.
(b) Went for a swim.
(c) Wrote a long letter to his parents.
(d) Excitedly bragged to his friends.
5. What does Charles carry with him on his trips into nature?
(a) A special prayer pouch.
(b) Herbs and relics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What heritage is the alleged kidnapper?
2. What does Charles do in Section 3 when he sees what he believes to be an omen?
3. Where did David's father go the morning that David went to camp?
4. In Section 1, where is the father of the boy who has been kidnapped going?
5. What does David do to mark the passing days?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)