|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives David confidence when Charles leads him into the woods?
(a) His knife.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) His friendship with Charles.
(d) His crucifix.
2. What ceremonial clothing does Charles bring for the event to take place in Section 3?
(a) A flute.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What does Charles carry with him on his trips into nature?
(a) Herbs and relics.
(d) A special prayer pouch.
4. What does Charles begin to eat after telling David that they will be protected?
(c) Raw fish.
5. What are David and Charles surprised by in Section 4?
(a) A frightened fox.
(b) A large crack in the earth.
(c) A flock of ravens.
(d) A bobcat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles think about as he leads David into the woods?
2. Why does Charles congratulate David in Section 4?
3. David is in awe of Charles's ability to walk through the woods. What does he think of him as?
4. What does Charles say will protect him and David?
5. What does the voice tell Charles to do as he leaves the woods in Section 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)