|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to mark the passing days?
(a) Marks a tree with his initials.
(b) Makes a notch in his belt.
(c) Scratches his arm.
(d) Gathers pebbles.
2. What did Charles decide he was, leading him to choose his alias?
(a) The wind in the trees
(b) The deciding factor.
(c) The center of the universe.
3. Where did David's father go the morning that David went to camp?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) New Jersey.
4. Who does Charles talk to while he is on his journey in Section 2?
(a) His ancestors.
(b) The trees.
(c) The ghosts of the woods.
5. What does David's mother recall doing with him the morning he leaves for camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what industry is the kidnapped person's family?
2. In Section 4, what does Charles tell David that mistakes will cause?
3. What is the gift David's father gave him for his birthday?
4. When David and Charles reach the top of the ridge, what do they see?
5. What does Charles say will protect him and David?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)