|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David run into in his attempt to escape from the tiny village?
2. What is kidnapper's reason for taking his victim?
(a) Because he wants to escape his inner demons.
(b) In return for all of the innocent Indians killed by white men over the centuries.
(c) As retribution for his family's poor treatment.
(d) To get money for his mother's hospital care.
3. How many pebbles has David collected in Section 11?
4. What is Hobuhet's occupation?
(d) College student.
5. Katsuk says native healers are concerned with what?
(a) Herbs and potions.
(b) The cycle of the moon.
(c) Making people well.
(d) The balance of the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sends David into a depression after it passes?
2. What is the Native American name of the woman David and Katsuk meet in the forest?
3. What does Charles believe the bee is?
4. What is the reason given in the note for David's kidnapping?
5. Who is the father of the boy who has been kidnapped?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)