|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the translation of the word <i>katsuk</i>?
(b) Human and bird.
(d) Space and time.
2. What does David do that Charles says won't work in Section 5?
(a) Leaves a trail of pebbles.
(b) Walks more slowly in open spaces.
(c) Walks heavily to leave footprints.
(d) Waves a handkerchief.
3. In his college papers, to what does Hobuhet compare Native American myths?
(a) Celtic myths.
(b) Greek myths.
(c) Roman myths.
(d) Biblical references.
4. What is Hobuhet's occupation?
(b) College student.
5. What country is the Marshall's maid from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Charles's sister?
2. What does the kidnapper say he is going to do with his victim in the note he left?
3. As Charles leaves the forest, what does he believe will always remember him?
4. In Section 9, Katsuk says the gods are talking to him through what?
5. What does Charles write in as he and David continue through the forest?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)