|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the Marshall's maid from?
2. How does the maid make David feel in Section 1?
3. After Charles and David stop to rest, Charles admits to being angry over Native American what?
4. What does Charles do in Section 3 when he sees what he believes to be an omen?
(a) He runs home.
(b) He hides behind a bush.
(c) He sings to the spirits.
(d) He builds a fire.
5. What is the alias of the kidnapper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles think about as he leads David into the woods?
2. What two things did Charles come to believe he was composed of?
3. Why does Charles choose to hide after he gives David some water?
4. Charles feels he will become capable of doing a terrible and deadly thing if what occurs?
5. What does Charles do to cleanse his body?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)