|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are David and Charles surprised by in Section 4?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A large crack in the earth.
(c) A flock of ravens.
(d) A frightened fox.
2. What does the FBI agent believe Charles's state of mind to be?
3. What does Charles tell David to get David to go with him?
(a) His mother is waiting for him.
(b) He wants to show him his pet rabbit.
(c) They are spirit brothers.
(d) It is a test of his manhood.
4. How does David feel when he awakens after he and Charles first stop to rest?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
5. Why did David's father leave the same morning that David went to camp?
(a) He had a job interview.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To take a position at the State Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles choose to rest in Section 4?
2. What ceremonial clothing does Charles bring for the event to take place in Section 3?
3. Charles prays to be worthy of what title?
4. What irritates David's mother the morning he leaves for camp?
5. Why does Charles feel he needs to take a new name?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)