|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles feel is a burden that will make it harder to sacrifice his victim?
(a) Understanding for his victim.
(b) Love for his victim.
(c) Pity for his victim.
(d) Appreciation for his victim.
2. Whose supplies have Katsuk and David been using in Section 10?
(a) Supplies left behind by sloppy campers.
(b) Vince's supplies from his backpack.
(c) Items they found in a ramshackle cabin.
(d) Poachers' supplies that they found along the way.
3. What special treat does David find in Vince's pack?
(a) Beef jerky.
(b) Baked beans.
(c) Chocolate and peanuts.
(d) Chips and dip.
4. In Section 4, what does Charles tell David that mistakes will cause?
(a) David to be buried alive.
(b) Instantaneous death.
(c) Regret and self-loathing.
(d) A lifetime of misery.
5. What does Katsuk do when David tells the woman his name?
(a) He ties David to a tree.
(b) He denies David food and water.
(c) He beats the woman.
(d) He beats David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one precaution Charles takes to ward off search parties?
2. What happens when Katsuk screams for Raven when arguing with Ish?
3. What is the Native American name of the woman David and Katsuk meet in the forest?
4. How does Katsuk kill the fish in Section 10?
5. What does David ask Charles when they first stop to rest?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)