1. What did the U.S Supreme Court outlaw in 1954?
2. Where did Eldridge Cleaver serve his prison sentence?
3. What drug was Cleaver caught in possession of?
4. What does Cleaver say he has always been aware of?
The color of his skin
5. What does Cleaver say made him aware of his social status?
6. What does Cleaver admit he was in love with in this opening chapter?
7. What does Cleaver say he was infatuated with?
8. What does Cleaver call white women?
9. What did Cleaver want the prison system to provide?
This section contains 3,505 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)