|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Beast, Lazarus, Come Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleaver say he washed his hands in?
(a) The blood of President Kennedy
(b) Holy water
(c) The Watts riots
(d) The blood of Malcolm X
2. What is the name of the first vignette in this chapter?
3. What does Cleaver say he has never been?
(a) An ofay watcher
(d) A eunich
4. Why does Cleaver say that younger whites lost respect for cowboys?
(a) They slaughtered Indians
(b) They were rude
(c) They used guns
(d) They spoke poor English
5. Who does Cleaver say he is in love with?
(a) His attorney
(b) A prison guard
(c) His ex-wife
(d) His brother's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Cleaver decide to use to refer to the white man?
2. How did the blacks loyal to Elijah Muhammed see Malcolm's death?
3. Where did Eldridge Cleaver serve his prison sentence?
4. What did Robeson speak out for?
5. What does Cleaver do at 3.20pm?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)