|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Beast, The White Race and Its Heroes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleaver say is the second step in white rebellion?
(a) Listening to music
(b) A lack of fear for their elders
(d) A search for their own role
2. What does Cleaver say made him aware of his social status?
(a) The Nation of Islam
(c) Mass demonstrations
(d) Kennedy's assasination
3. What city is Beverly from?
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
4. What does Cleaver describe in this chapter?
(a) His daily routine
(b) His favorite author
(c) His family
(d) His exercises
5. What does Cleaver call white women?
(a) The Ogre
(b) The Devil's Women
(c) Men in dresses
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Cleaver meet a woman in the Eyes vignette?
2. What does Cleaver say he has access to on the honor block?
3. What did the prison authoriites try to eliminate?
4. What is the title of the fourth vignette?
5. What does Cleaver say was missing from his life?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)