|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through White Woman, Black Man, The Primeval Mitosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleaver say peasants used to be like?
(a) Warm and open
(b) Physically strong
(c) Mentally strong
2. What does Cleaver refer to his inmates as?
(d) Mr. Sam's
3. How did the blacks loyal to Elijah Muhammed see Malcolm's death?
(a) The will of Allah
4. What does Cleaver call the leader of a society?
(d) Mr. President
5. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) Fight the Power
(b) A Loving Spoonful
(c) Blood of the Beast, Rallying Round the Flag
(d) As God is My Witness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleaver say he shares with Beverly?
2. What did the U.S Supreme Court outlaw in 1954?
3. What does Cleaver say took on new meaning when the whites joined in?
4. Which two boxers does Cleaver talk about in this section?
5. What does Cleaver say lower class people think they have been robbed of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)