|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through White Woman, Black Man, The Primeval Mitosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Cleaver liken the parting with a woman?
(a) A soap opera
(d) A seizure
2. Why does Cleaver think Ali was the first real black champion?
(a) He was a muslim
(b) He was outspoken
(c) He was born in Africa
(d) He was not controlled by whites
3. Who does Cleaver say had a leer and a hint of a smile after Malcolm X's death?
(a) The white prisoners
(b) The prison guards
(c) Beverly Axelrod
(d) Elijah Muhammed supporters
4. What does the man say he said to the traffic cop many times?
(a) I am nothing
(b) Pardon me
(c) Yes, sir
5. What minority does the old man say has more power then the black man?
(a) The Hispanics
(b) Black women
(c) The Vietnamese
(d) The Jewish
Short Answer Questions
1. What Biblical figure does Cleaver talk about in this chapter?
2. Where does Cleaver work?
3. What is the name of the first vignette in this chapter?
4. What does Cleaver call those with delegated power below the Godhead?
5. What does Cleaver say is the second step in white rebellion?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)