Letters from Prison, On Becoming
1. What did the U.S Supreme Court outlaw in 1954?
(d) Gay marriage
2. Where did Eldridge Cleaver serve his prison sentence?
3. What drug was Cleaver caught in possession of?
4. What does Cleaver say he has always been aware of?
(b) His attraction to women
(c) The color of his skin
(d) His dark side
5. What does Cleaver say made him aware of his social status?
(a) Kennedy's assasination
(b) Mass demonstrations
(c) The Nation of Islam
6. What does Cleaver admit he was in love with in this opening chapter?
(a) The weed
7. What does Cleaver say he was infatuated with?
(a) White women
8. What does Cleaver call white women?
(a) The Ogre
(c) The Devil's Women
(d) Men in dresses
9. What did Cleaver want the prison system to provide?
(a) A library
(b) Nutritous food
(c) A gym
This section contains 3,505 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)