|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Sergeant Duffy in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A secretary.
(d) The Chief.
2. What word is used to describe Mrs. Stevenson?
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson look at as she gives the Chief Operator her phone number in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Bedroom door.
4. What is George to be sure of before he goes to the place the 1st Man is sending him in Act I, Part 1?
(a) All downstairs lights are out.
(b) No lights are on.
(c) Only the porch light is on.
(d) The outside lights are off.
5. Where is the place located that the private patrolman goes when he leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Second Avenue.
(b) Fourth Avenue.
(c) Fifth Avenue.
(d) First Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
2. How does the operator look around when she says she will connect Mrs. Stevenson with the Chief Operator?
3. Why does the Chief Operator tell Mrs. Stevenson that she cannot trace the number?
4. How is Mrs. Stevenson described as she calls the operator after hearing the conversation between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
5. What is Mrs. Stevenson's husband's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time is George to go to the house and kill the woman and why at that time?
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson say as the operator tries the number in Act I, Part 1?
3. What does the operator tell the Chief Operator is the problem?
4. Why is the Chief Operator not able to trace the call for Mrs. Stevenson?
5. What instructions is George given for the actual murder?
6. What does Mrs. Stevenson say about the call she overheard and whether it is still continuing?
7. What reason does Mrs. Stevenson give the Chief Operator for wanting the call traced.
8. What happens when the operator dials the number Mrs. Stevenson has been trying to reach in Act I, Part 1?
9. What does Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom look like?
10. What is George to do after killing the woman?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)