|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief Operator?
(a) Mrs. Perkins.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Miss Curtis.
(d) Miss WIlder.
2. Why does Mrs. Stevenson say that the operator has the trace the call in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Because she needs to get it right.
(b) It is her civic duty.
(c) Because it is her job.
(d) Because Mrs. Stevenson wants her to.
3. What precinct does Sergeant Duffy work for?
4. What accent does George have when he speaks on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
5. What time does the 1st Man say that a subway train crosses the bridge in Act I, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Chief Operator find a pencil to write down information from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
2. What does the 1st Man tell George about what light's will be on when George goes to the place where the 1st Man is sending him in Act I, Part 1?
3. What is George to remove after killing the woman?
4. What word is used to describe Mrs. Stevenson?
5. Where is the place located that the private patrolman goes when he leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom look like?
2. Why is George to wait until 11:15 to kill the woman?
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator when she reaches her in Act I, Part 1?
4. What is George to do after killing the woman?
5. What does Mrs. Stevenson say as the operator tries the number in Act I, Part 1?
6. What does the operator tell the Chief Operator is the problem?
7. What instructions is George given for the actual murder?
8. What time is George to go to the house and kill the woman and why at that time?
9. What instructions does the 1st Man give George about lights at the house?
10. What does Mrs. Stevenson say about the call she overheard and whether it is still continuing?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)