1. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
2. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
Expensive and fussy.
3. What is Mrs. Stevenson wearing?
4. What is on the mantel in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
5. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
6. What can be heard as the play begins?
7. What does Mrs. Stevenson eat or drink as the play begins?
8. What word is used to describe Mrs. Stevenson?
9. When the first operator answers, what part of the stage is lit?
10. What number is Mrs. Stevenson dialing as the play begins?
This section contains 3,649 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)