|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duffy do after Mrs. Stevenson says that the call cannot be traced if the parties are no longer talking?
(a) Finish his lunch.
(b) Cough slightly.
(d) Doodle on his pad.
2. What time does Mr. Stevenson say in the telegram that he is leaving?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 10:30 p.m.
3. What precinct does Sergeant Duffy work for?
4. What tone does Duffy use when he tells Mrs. Stevenson that the police will take care of the matter?
5. What does Duffy say about Second Avenue?
(a) It is a very long street.
(b) It is already well patrolled.
(c) It is a short street.
(d) It is too busy for a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henchley Hospital?
2. What is Mrs. Stevenson's attitude when she tells Duffy that he needs to do more than check the call?
3. Where is George speaking on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
4. Where is the place located that the private patrolman goes when he leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
5. What is the man wearing who calls Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)