|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bridge is Mrs. Stevenson's house near?
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson hear just as George is confirming his instructions from the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
(b) Bicycle bell.
(d) Bland buzzing signal.
3. What is Mrs. Stevenson's phone number?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson accuse the operator of doing after the operator tells her that the number is busy in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Not listen.
(b) Ignoring her.
(c) Dial correctly.
(d) Dial incorrectly.
5. What does the phone cord in Mrs. Stevenson's room catch on when she thinks she hears someone coming up the stairs toward the end of Act I, Part 5?
(a) Bed jacket.
(b) Bed clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
2. What is the prefix for Mrs. Stevenson's phone number?
3. Where is George standing on the stage in Act I, Part 1?
4. What accent does George have when he speaks on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
5. How old is the woman who answers the phone at Henchley Hospital?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)