|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson do as she thinks about being alone that evening?
(a) Wrings her hands.
(b) Twists her bed jacket in her fingers.
(c) Pulls on her wedding band.
(d) Runs her hands through her hair.
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson believe that Duffy will think she is?
(a) A fool.
(b) Over excited.
3. Where does the private patrolman go when the leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
4. How does Mrs. Stevenson hang up the phone after the man who calls her in Act I, Part 4, hangs up?
(a) Slams the receiver.
(b) Bangs the receiver.
5. What does Mrs. Stevenson decide she is when she decides to make a second call after she heard the telegram read?
Short Answer Questions
1. What operator does Mrs. Stevenson dial when making a second phone call after she receives the telegram?
2. Where does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator in Act I, Part 1, that a woman is going to be murdered?
3. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson want Duffy to send to her neighborhood right away?
5. What word does Mrs. Stevenson use to describe the fact that the Chief Operator will not trace the call?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)