|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator in Act I, Part 1, that a woman is going to be murdered?
(a) In a house near a river.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a house near a bridge.
2. What is the man wearing who calls Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 4?
(a) Ball cap and t-shirt.
(b) Sports jacket and slacks.
(d) Eye-shade and shirtsleeves.
3. What word is used to describe Mrs. Stevenson?
4. From where does the Chief Operator find a pencil to write down information from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Pencil cup holder.
(c) Desk organizer.
5. What system did Mrs. Stevenson hear the call on?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Stevenson's phone number?
2. What is Mrs. Stevenson's husband's name?
3. In Act I, Part 2, what ailment does Sergeant Duffy say that he has?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson think the police should do?
5. How long ago does Mrs. Stevenson say that she heard the call about a murder?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)