|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Stevenson described as she calls the operator after hearing the conversation between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Unnerved and breathless.
(b) Frightened and frustrated.
2. What sound can be heard as Mrs. Stevenson picks up the phone to call again at the end of Act I, Part III?
(a) Door opening.
(c) Door closing.
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson want Duffy to send to her neighborhood right away?
(a) A radio car.
(b) A SWAT team.
(c) A patrol car.
(d) A motorcycle policeman.
4. In Act I, Part 1, when does the 1st Man say that the coast will be clear?
(a) Tomorrow morning.
(d) Tomorrow night.
5. When the phone is answered in Act I, Part 1, what side of the stage is lit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Stevenson's maid?
2. What precinct does Sergeant Duffy work for?
3. Where does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator in Act I, Part 1, that a woman is going to be murdered?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson look at as she gives the Chief Operator her phone number in Act I, Part 2?
5. How does Mrs. Stevenson's husband address her in the telegram he sends?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)