|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Stevenson's husband address her in the telegram he sends?
2. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
(a) An hour.
(b) 3/4 of an hour.
(c) 1/4 hour.
(d) 1/2 an hour.
3. How does Mrs. Stevenson respond at the beginning of Act I, Part 4, when the operator tells her her husband's number is busy?
4. What can be heard as the play begins?
(b) Someone shouting.
(d) Children playing outside.
5. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
(b) Night table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Mrs. Stevenson say that she heard the call about a murder?
2. Where is George standing on the stage in Act I, Part 1?
3. Since what Sergeant Duffy ordered for lunch in Act I, Part 2, was not available, what does he wish had been brought to him to eat?
4. After Mrs. Stevenson tells Duffy when she became sick, what does he tell her?
5. What is Duffy feeling as Mrs. Stevenson gives her name and address?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)