|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the heavy-set man speaking on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Standing against a wall.
(b) At a desk.
(c) In a kitchen.
(d) In his living room.
2. What does Duffy say about Second Avenue?
(a) It is a very long street.
(b) It is a short street.
(c) It is already well patrolled.
(d) It is too busy for a murder.
3. In Act I, Part 1, when does the 1st Man say that the coast will be clear?
(a) Tomorrow night.
(d) Tomorrow morning.
4. How many times does the phone ring when Operator 1 dials the number in Act I, Part 1?
5. Where does Duffy say there might be another house on a Second Avenue near a bridge?
(b) Staten Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Stevenson act when she is asked to give the Chief Operator her phone number in Act I, Part 2?
2. Where does the lunch counter attendant have a fork?
3. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
4. In Act I, Part 2, what did Sergeant Duffy get to eat?
5. How does Mrs. Stevenson describe her maid's weight?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)