|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job of the person who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) Delivery boy.
(c) Police records keeper.
(d) Run the police department.
2. How many murders does Duffy say are committed in the city every day?
(c) A lot.
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson call the two men she heard on the phone when she asks the operator to trace the call in Act I, Part 1?
(c) Cold-blooded fiends.
4. Why does Mrs. Stevenson say that the operator has the trace the call in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Because she needs to get it right.
(b) It is her civic duty.
(c) Because Mrs. Stevenson wants her to.
(d) Because it is her job.
5. In Act I, Part 2, when Mrs. Stevenson is talking with the Chief Operator, how long has it been since Mrs. Stevenson heard the two men talking?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) About 10 minutes.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) At least 5 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Stevenson's attitude when she tells Duffy that he needs to do more than check the call?
2. What precinct does Sergeant Duffy work for?
3. What time is it as Duffy tries to end the call with Mrs. Stevenson?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson say that her husband thinks about her?
5. What is the name of the Chief Operator?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)