|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person carrying who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
(c) Brown paper parcel.
2. How old is the Chief Operator?
3. Where is the place located that the private patrolman goes when he leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Fourth Avenue.
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Second Avenue.
4. What is Mrs. Stevenson wearing?
(a) Bed jacket.
5. What is the street where Mrs. Stevenson lives?
(a) Manhattan Place.
(b) South Broadway Place.
(c) Broadway Ave.
(d) North Sutton Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, Part 1, when does the 1st Man say that the coast will be clear?
2. What tone does Duffy use when he tells Mrs. Stevenson that the police will take care of the matter?
3. How is Mrs. Stevenson described as she calls the operator after hearing the conversation between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
4. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
5. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)