|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the 1st Man say that a subway train crosses the bridge in Act I, Part 1?
2. How old is the Chief Operator?
3. Who is with Mrs. Stevenson in the house in Act I, Part 1?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) A maid.
(c) A dog.
(d) No one.
4. Who is with Sergeant Duffy in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The Chief.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A young man.
5. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
(a) 1/2 an hour.
(b) 3/4 of an hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 1/4 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson do after the operator tells her the number if busy in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What system did Mrs. Stevenson hear the call on?
3. How does Mrs. Stevenson act when she is asked to give the Chief Operator her phone number in Act I, Part 2?
4. Why does the Chief Operator tell Mrs. Stevenson that she cannot trace the number?
5. Where on the stage is the Second Operator seated?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)