|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
(a) Right side.
(c) Left side.
2. What word does Mrs. Stevenson use to describe the fact that the Chief Operator will not trace the call?
3. What is on the mantel in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
4. What is Mrs. Stevenson's phone number?
5. What accent does George have when he speaks on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
2. How old is the Chief Operator?
3. Who is with Mrs. Stevenson in the house in Act I, Part 1?
4. Where does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator in Act I, Part 1, that a woman is going to be murdered?
5. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)