|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
(b) Left side.
(d) Right side.
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson accuse the operator of doing after the operator tells her that the number is busy in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Ignoring her.
(b) Dial incorrectly.
(c) Not listen.
(d) Dial correctly.
3. Where on the stage is the Second Operator seated?
4. Where does Mrs. Stevenson tell the operator in Act I, Part 1, that a woman is going to be murdered?
(a) In a house near a bridge.
(b) In a house near a river.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In a car.
5. What is the person wearing who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson?
(a) White blouse and navy skirt.
(b) Cap and apron.
(d) Fur coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accent does George have when he speaks on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
2. What does the 1st Man say that the client does not want to happen to the woman in Act I, Part 1?
3. What is George to be sure of before he goes to the place the 1st Man is sending him in Act I, Part 1?
4. In Act 1, Part 2, what did Sergeant Duffy order to eat?
5. What is Mrs. Stevenson's maiden name?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)