|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
(a) Expensive and fussy.
(b) French provincial.
(c) Masculine and massive.
(d) Oak and maple.
2. In Act I, Part 2, what did Sergeant Duffy get to eat?
(a) French crullers.
(b) Pocket sandwich.
(c) Egg salad sandwich.
(d) Chicken noodle soup.
3. Where is the heavy-set man speaking on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
(a) In his living room.
(b) In a kitchen.
(c) At a desk.
(d) Standing against a wall.
4. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
(c) Night table.
5. What word does Mrs. Stevenson use to describe the fact that the Chief Operator will not trace the call?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, Part 1, when does the 1st Man say that the coast will be clear?
2. Why does the Chief Operator tell Mrs. Stevenson that she cannot trace the number?
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson do as she considers what she just heard on the phone between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
4. How does Mrs. Stevenson end the call with the Chief Operator?
5. What is the house number where Mrs. Stevenson lives?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)