|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson do as she considers what she just heard on the phone between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Tries to get out of bed.
(b) Pulls her covers over her head.
(c) Lies back on her pillows.
(d) Struggles to sit up.
2. In Act I, Part 2, what ailment does Sergeant Duffy say that he has?
3. What is the name of the Chief Operator?
(a) Miss Curtis.
(b) Mrs. Perkins.
(c) Miss WIlder.
(d) Mrs. Davidson.
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson do after the operator tells her the number if busy in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Taps a pencil on her nightstand.
(b) Clicks the receiver.
(c) Grits her teeth.
(d) Slams the phone down.
5. Whose number if Mrs. Stevenson calling in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Her husband's office.
(b) Doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mrs. Stevenson use to describe the fact that the Chief Operator will not trace the call?
2. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
3. Where is George speaking on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
4. What is George to remove after killing the woman?
5. In Act I, Part 2, what did Sergeant Duffy get to eat?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)