|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the first operator answers, what part of the stage is lit?
2. Where is George standing on the stage in Act I, Part 1?
3. How is Mrs. Stevenson described as she calls the operator after hearing the conversation between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Unnerved and breathless.
(c) Frightened and frustrated.
4. Who is with Mrs. Stevenson in the house in Act I, Part 1?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) No one.
(c) A maid.
(d) A dog.
5. What can be heard as the play begins?
(a) Someone shouting.
(c) Children playing outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson hear just as George is confirming his instructions from the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson eat or drink as the play begins?
3. What does Mrs. Stevenson do as she considers what she just heard on the phone between George and the 1st Man in Act I, Part 1?
4. Where is the place located that the private patrolman goes when he leaves the neighborhood in Act I, Part 1?
5. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)