|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Stevenson describe her maid's weight?
(a) 300 pounder.
(d) 200 pounder.
2. Where does the man work who calls Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 4?
(a) Her husband's office.
(b) Police station.
(c) An accounting office.
(d) Western Union.
3. How old is the woman who answers the phone at Henchley Hospital?
4. How many times does the phone ring when Operator 1 dials the number in Act I, Part 1?
5. What is George to be sure of before he goes to the place the 1st Man is sending him in Act I, Part 1?
(a) All downstairs lights are out.
(b) Only the porch light is on.
(c) No lights are on.
(d) The outside lights are off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person carrying who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
2. What does Duffy do when he learns a murder has not yet been committed?
3. In Act I, Part 4, how long does Mrs. Stevenson learn that her husband has tried calling her?
4. What is the prefix for Mrs. Stevenson's phone number?
5. What does Mrs. Stevenson say when Duffy tells her that if she had not heard the call she would not be worried?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)