|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Stevenson wearing?
(c) Bed jacket.
2. What tone does Mrs. Stevenson use with the operator after she tells her the number is busy in Act I, Part 2?
3. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
(d) Night table.
4. What is the person wearing who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson?
(a) Fur coat.
(b) White blouse and navy skirt.
(c) Cap and apron.
5. What is Mrs. Stevenson's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Chief Operator tell Mrs. Stevenson that she cannot trace the number?
2. In Act I, Part 2, what ailment does Sergeant Duffy say that he has?
3. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
4. What does the 1st Man say that the client does not want to happen to the woman in Act I, Part 1?
5. In Act I, Part 2, when Mrs. Stevenson is talking with the Chief Operator, how long has it been since Mrs. Stevenson heard the two men talking?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)