|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
(a) 1/2 an hour.
(b) 1/4 hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 3/4 of an hour.
2. What tone does Mrs. Stevenson use when she demands that the operator trace the call she just heard?
3. What is the name of the Chief Operator?
(a) Mrs. Perkins.
(b) Miss Curtis.
(c) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Miss WIlder.
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson believe that Duffy will think she is?
(a) A fool.
(b) Over excited.
5. How does Sergeant Duffy react when Mrs. Stevenson announces that she wishes to report a murder?
(a) Is struck silent.
(b) Does a double-take.
(c) Grabs a pen and paper.
(d) Waves the person in his office away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George standing on the stage in Act I, Part 1?
2. What does Duffy reach for as he tells Mrs. Stevenson not to worry?
3. What time is it as Duffy tries to end the call with Mrs. Stevenson?
4. From where does the Chief Operator find a pencil to write down information from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
5. Whose number if Mrs. Stevenson calling in Act I, Part 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)