|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, Part 2, what ailment does Sergeant Duffy say that he has?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Stevenson's maid?
3. Whose number if Mrs. Stevenson calling in Act I, Part 1?
(a) Doctor's office.
(b) Her husband's office.
4. In Act I, Part 1, when does the 1st Man say that the coast will be clear?
(a) Tomorrow night.
(c) Tomorrow morning.
5. What does Mrs. Stevenson look at as she gives the Chief Operator her phone number in Act I, Part 2?
(a) Bedroom door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stevenson do as she waits for the operator to connect the call at the beginning of Act I, Part 2?
2. When Mrs. Stevenson reaches the operator in Act I, Part 1, how long has she been dialing Murray Hill?
3. What is George to be sure of before he goes to the place the 1st Man is sending him in Act I, Part 1?
4. What does Mrs. Stevenson call the two men she heard on the phone when she asks the operator to trace the call in Act I, Part 1?
5. Where is George speaking on the phone in Act I, Part 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)