|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the street where Mrs. Stevenson lives?
(a) South Broadway Place.
(b) North Sutton Place.
(c) Broadway Ave.
(d) Manhattan Place.
2. Where does the lunch counter attendant have a fork?
(a) In a bag.
(b) In a bowl.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) On a plate.
3. What is the person carrying who is with Sergeant Duffy when he takes the call from Mrs. Stevenson in Act I, Part 2?
(c) Brown paper parcel.
4. How does Mrs. Stevenson's husband address her in the telegram he sends?
5. What does Duffy do when he learns a murder has not yet been committed?
(a) Motions for another officer to come in the room.
(b) Grips phone tightly.
(c) Gets up and paces.
(d) Relaxes, sighs, and takes lunch from bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Stevenson's attitude when she tells Duffy that he needs to do more than check the call?
2. What does Mrs. Stevenson want Duffy to send to her neighborhood right away?
3. What is the house number where Mrs. Stevenson lives?
4. What is Mrs. Stevenson's maiden name?
5. When making a second call after receiving the telegram, how does Mrs. Stevenson lift the receiver?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)