Act I, Part 1
1. What part of the stage is lit as the curtain rises?
(a) Left side.
(d) Right side.
2. What type of furnishings are in Mrs. Stevenson's bedroom?
(a) Expensive and fussy.
(b) French provincial.
(c) Masculine and massive.
(d) Oak and maple.
3. What is Mrs. Stevenson wearing?
(d) Bed jacket.
4. What is on the mantel in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
5. Where is there a light in Mrs. Stevenson's room?
(a) Night table.
6. What can be heard as the play begins?
(a) Children playing outside.
(c) Someone shouting.
7. What does Mrs. Stevenson eat or drink as the play begins?
(a) Apple slice.
8. What word is used to describe Mrs. Stevenson?
9. When the first operator answers, what part of the stage is lit?
10. What number is Mrs. Stevenson dialing as the play begins?
This section contains 3,649 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)