|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Counterpoint.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kant concern himself with?
(a) When people leave their parents to explore the world.
(b) Who begins traditions that others rebel against.
(c) How people choose to follow or ignore society's rules.
(d) What people can know about the world, through either reason or sense perception.
2. How old is Sophie when the novel opens?
3. What do the envelopes have in common?
(a) Neither has stamps.
(b) Both are typed.
(c) Both are blue.
(d) Neither are glued shut.
4. What are Sophie and Alberto's lives like after their adventures in the binder end?
(a) They travel the world.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They see people, but the people cannot see or hear them.
(d) They retreat to the cabin.
5. According to the top hat metaphor, what are philosophers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Hume associate with?
2. Why does Sophie become anxious while waiting for Alberto at a French cafe?
3. What does Hilde agree with Alberto about concerning her father's treatment of the characters?
4. Where does Hilde discover her father will be when she seeks revenge?
5. Where does Sophie live?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)