|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, Romanticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus say that he wants to bring to the whole world?
(a) Good will and peace.
(b) Salvation and atonement.
(c) Trust and hope.
(d) Trial and confusion.
2. What do philosophers keep that babies have and adults lose?
(b) The ability to rest.
(c) Their hunger.
(d) Their sense of wonder.
3. What trails the plane that Alberto and Sophie see?
(a) A banner saying "Happy Birthday, Hilde."
(b) Black smoke.
(c) A skydiver.
(d) Another plane.
4. When do white envelopes arrive for Sophie?
(a) During her nap time.
(c) In the morning.
(d) During school hours.
5. After philosophers who are rationalists, what is the shift toward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie build with Legos?
2. Why does Alberto begin teaching Sophie in person?
3. What information does Hilde find in the encyclopedia about George Berkeley?
4. What upsets Sophie after she hears the lesson on Berkeley?
5. On June 14th, what does Hermes say?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)