|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, the Postcards, Chapter 14, Two Cultures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie call her secret spot?
(b) Her basket.
(c) The nest.
(d) The den.
2. What does Plato believe is immortal?
(c) A human soul.
(d) A human body.
3. How does Sophie feel toward drug use?
(a) Drugs kill brain cells.
(b) Drugs increase awareness.
(c) Drugs provide new opportunities.
(d) Drugs make people duller.
4. What do the envelopes have in common?
(a) Neither has stamps.
(b) Both are typed.
(c) Both are blue.
(d) Neither are glued shut.
5. What warning does Sophie receive concerning her teacher, from her teacher?
(a) Leave Joanna out of his lessons.
(b) Do not try to find out about Alberto.
(c) Talk to the religious teacher about him.
(d) Only confide in her mother about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie's mother think of the letters she receives?
2. How does Empedocles try to organize the world?
3. What do the big brown envelopes that arrive for Sophie contain?
4. What does Anaximenes believe that everything comes from ?
5. Where do Sophie and Joanna camp?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)