|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie talk about with Carter's mother?
(b) Jerry Springer.
(d) The Littles.
2. What makes Sophie's mother act strange when Sophie gets to her?
(a) She is sleepy.
(b) She is sick.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is high.
3. What does Carter sense when Sophie talks about Whitney?
4. How does Sophie's mother feel about Sophie coming to see her?
5. Where does Sophie find her mother?
(a) On stage.
(b) In the pit.
(c) Behind the bar.
(d) Back stage.
6. What is the name of Sophie's ex boyfriend?
7. What does Sophie realize as she calms down Carter's mother?
(a) She loves Carter.
(b) Carter's mother is crazy.
(c) Carter loves her.
(d) She can help Carter's mother.
8. What does Sophie say when Carter says he loves her?
(a) She knows.
(b) She loves him back.
(c) She is confused.
9. How does Sophie contact Pete?
(a) She writes him.
(b) She texts him.
(c) She calls him.
(d) She e-mails him.
10. What does Sophie do with Carter after she tells him she loves him?
(a) Lays in bed with him.
(b) Brings him a cup of coffee.
(c) Makes love with him.
(d) Leaves him alone.
11. Where did Sophie and Carter meet to do the things they used to in the dark?
(a) The quad.
(b) The mines.
(c) The tree.
(d) The park.
12. What does Sophie's mother want Sophie to do when she gets to the club?
(a) Bring the kids to visit.
(b) Visit more often.
(c) Give her an address.
(d) Be in a show with her.
13. What does Sophie's mother's friend at the club do that bothers Sophie?
(a) Flirts with Carter.
(b) Hits her mom.
(c) Gives her mother drugs.
(d) Suggests Sophie get a job there,
14. How does Sophie feel when she realizes something while talking to Carter's mother?
15. Where does Sophie need Carter to drive her?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A meeting house.
(c) A school.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sophie and Carter used to do in the dark?
2. Where does Sophie tell Carter she loves him?
3. What makes Sophie cry while she talks to Carter's mother?
4. What allowed Sophie and Carter to take trips somewhere when they got older?
5. What does Sophie fail to do for Carter when she is angry?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)