|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Sophie angry?
(a) She got a bad grade.
(b) Carter ignored her.
(c) She is jealous of Whitney.
(d) She is running out of food.
2. Why is Carter so upset when he tells Sophie he loves her?
(a) He isn't sure if he means it.
(b) He didn't mean to say it.
(c) She seems upset about it.
(d) She doesn't say it back.
3. What does Sophie kiss when she tells Carter she loves him?
(a) His cheeks.
(b) His hands.
(c) His forehead.
(d) His scars.
4. What does Carter sense when Sophie talks about Whitney?
5. What makes Sophie cry while she talks to Carter's mother?
(a) She has some bad memory flash backs.
(b) She realizes Carter loves her.
(c) She thinks about how much she hates her life.
(d) She feels sorry for Carter's mother.
6. What makes Sophie's mother act strange when Sophie gets to her?
(a) She is sleepy.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is high.
(d) She is sick.
7. Where does Carter tell Sophie he loves her?
(a) His truck.
(b) Sophie's bedroom.
(c) The school.
(d) His kitchen.
8. What does Sophie's mother want Sophie to do when she gets to the club?
(a) Visit more often.
(b) Bring the kids to visit.
(c) Give her an address.
(d) Be in a show with her.
9. Why can't Sophie tell Carter she loves him where she wants to?
(a) He doesn't come home in time.
(b) He can't come over that night.
(c) She gets scared.
(d) Her sister gets sick.
10. Where did Sophie and Carter meet to do the things they used to in the dark?
(a) The quad.
(b) The mines.
(c) The park.
(d) The tree.
11. What does Sophie tell Carter's mother Carter is good at?
(a) Being a man.
(b) Being a student.
(c) Taking care of things.
(d) Loving others.
12. What is Pete's occupation?
13. Who interrupts Sophie and Carter when Carter says he loves Sophie?
(a) Sophie's mother.
(c) Carter's mother.
14. How much money does Sophie's mother give Sophie when she finds her?
15. How does Carter show his jealousy?
(a) He criticizes Sophie's ex boyfriend.
(b) He stops talking to Sophie.
(c) He gets angry when other boys are mentioned.
(d) He is not jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie feel when Carter drives somewhere after leaving the club?
2. What does Sophie realize as she calms down Carter's mother?
3. How does Sophie watch for Carter the night she tells him she loves him?
4. Where did Carter always want to run away to?
5. What did Sophie and Carter used to do in the dark?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)