1. What class is Sophie often late for?
2. What kind of perspective is this book written in?
3. Where does Sophie see Carter while at school?
4. What does Sophie do when she sees Carter at school?
Flirts with him.
5. How do Sophie and Carter know each other?
They are neighbors.
6. How does Sophie say she feels about Carter at the beginning of the book?
She loves him.
7. Why doesn't Sophie tell Carter how she feels about him at the beginning of the book?
She doesn't want to ruin their friendship.
This section contains 3,980 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)