|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Carter defending when he beat his father?
(a) All of these.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
2. When does Sophie contact her mother?
(a) When there is a problem.
(b) Every night.
(c) Once a week.
(d) When she needs money.
3. How many siblings does Sophie have?
4. Where does Sophie plan to tell Carter she loves him?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) Under the tree.
(c) The car.
(d) The swing.
5. How long ago did Carter beat his father?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carter tell Sophie he loves her?
2. What makes one of Sophie's siblings spill something?
3. What kind of perspective is this book written in?
4. How old was Carter when someone tried to hurt Sophie in her house?
5. What does Carter fix in Sophie's house?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)