|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie calm down Carter's mother?
(a) Rubs her shoulder.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Asks about the TV.
(d) Brushes her hair.
2. Where did Carter always want to run away to?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
3. What gift does Carter bring Sophie at night?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A champane bottle.
(c) Some new clothes.
(d) A wallet of money.
4. What does Sophie tell Carter to stop looking at on the way home from school?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her scars.
(c) Her paper.
(d) Her butt.
5. How did Carter see who once tried to hurt Sophie in her house?
(a) Sophie came running to him for help.
(b) He heard the screams.
(c) He read about it in the paper.
(d) He saw through the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie call Pete?
2. What does Sophie talk about with Carter's mother?
3. What weapon did Carter's father have when he beat him?
4. Where did Sophie always want to run away to?
5. What does Sophie become when her siblings come home?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)