|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the scar on Carter's arm?
(a) A boy at school.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. How does Carter show his jealousy?
(a) He gets angry when other boys are mentioned.
(b) He criticizes Sophie's ex boyfriend.
(c) He is not jealous.
(d) He stops talking to Sophie.
3. What does one of Sophie's siblings spill?
4. What does Carter's mother think is all over her when he gets home?
5. Why does Sophie call Pete?
(a) To talk to a friend.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To find her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes one of Sophie's siblings spill something?
2. What does Sophie tell Carter's mother Carter is good at?
3. What does Sophie do while she waits for her siblings to come home?
4. Why does Carter's mother hallucinate?
5. What does Carter really spray on his mother when he gets home?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)