|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Carter get a scar the day he beat his father?
(a) His face.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His arm.
(d) His back.
2. How many siblings does Sophie have?
3. Where does Sophie make the kids do their homework?
(a) The porch swing.
(b) The office.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) Their bedrooms.
4. How does Sophie feel when Carter fixes something in her house?
5. What does Carter fix in Sophie's house?
(a) The kitchen table.
(b) The clock.
(c) The TV.
(d) The rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter do when Sophie tells him to stop looking at something?
2. Why is it so strange for Sophie to talk to Carter at school?
3. Why does Carter's mother hallucinate?
4. What does Carter's mother do when she gets calmed down?
5. How does Carter's mother try to get rid of the things she thinks are on her arms?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)