1. What class is Sophie often late for?
2. What kind of perspective is this book written in?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
3. Where does Sophie see Carter while at school?
(a) The quad.
(b) The hall.
(c) The classroom.
(d) The library.
4. What does Sophie do when she sees Carter at school?
(a) Annoys him.
(b) Avoids him.
(c) Asks him questions.
(d) Flirts with him.
5. How do Sophie and Carter know each other?
(a) Their parents work together.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) The go to the same church.
6. How does Sophie say she feels about Carter at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She admires him.
(d) She loves him.
7. Why doesn't Sophie tell Carter how she feels about him at the beginning of the book?
(a) She can't hurt his feelings.
(b) She knows he doesn't feel the same way.
(c) She doesn't want to ruin their friendship.
(d) She is too jealous.
This section contains 3,980 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)