|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character believes that Paul doesn't fully love her?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Clara and Miriam.
2. On what day does Miriam invite both Clara and Paul over to her home?
3. Who gets fired after an altercation?
4. Where does Paul often work on his art?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) Mrs. Morel's bedroom.
(c) Miriam's family's farm.
(d) Clara's home.
5. What is causing Mrs. Morel's illness?
(a) A mental disorder.
(b) A heart disease.
(c) A tumor.
(d) An infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriam believe will happen when Paul leaves her after discussing marriage for the first time?
2. What distracts Paul at the Sarah Bernhardt performance?
3. What does Paul enter into an exhibition?
4. Who does Paul give the money from selling his work at the exhibition?
5. What does Miriam say to Paul about marriage when they visit at her grandmother's cottage?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)