|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who must Paul limit his time with in order to care for Mrs. Morel?
(a) Mr. Morel.
2. What does Mr. Morel do before seeing the dead body of his wife?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Watches a sports match.
(c) Makes some phone calls.
(d) Goes to the bar.
3. When Paul and Miriam are distracted by the village girl, what burns in the oven?
(a) Pot roast.
4. In "The Release", which character is put in the hospital?
5. Which character feels sorry for Clara in the chapter "Passion"?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Clara's mother?
2. On what day does Clara join Paul's family for tea?
3. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
4. Where does Baxter move?
5. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)