|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paul in the chapter "The Test on Miriam"?
2. Who does Paul begin to spend the most time with at Leiver farm?
(a) Miriam's father.
3. Who does Paul take to the Isle of Wight?
(a) Clara and her mother.
(b) Mrs. Morel.
4. What is the name of the village girl who arrives and distracts Paul and Miriam at the Morel home?
5. What does Mr. Morel do before seeing the dead body of his wife?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Watches a sports match.
(d) Makes some phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul throw at Baxter's face in the chapter, "Baxter Dawes"?
2. How does Mrs. Morel feel when Paul says he is going to spend less time with Miriam?
3. What does Paul put in Mrs. Morel's drink to cause her to die?
4. Where does Baxter move?
5. How much time do Miriam and Paul spend together when Miriam takes care of her grandmother?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)