|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most upset about Paul staying the night at Clara's home?
(a) Clara's mother.
(c) Mrs. Morel.
2. What does Paul think Mrs. Morel's dead body looks like?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An old lady.
(c) A happy woman.
(d) A sad housewife.
3. Who does Paul find at the home he visits in Sheffield?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(b) Mr. Morel.
4. How many years older is Clara than Paul?
5. What unlikely friendship forms in the chapter, "The Release"?
(a) Mirian and Mrs. Morel.
(b) Miriam and Clara.
(c) Miriam and Annie.
(d) Paul and Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Morel spend her days now that she is very ill?
2. Between which couple is validation lacking the most?
3. How many guineas does Paul's exhibition work sell for?
4. What is the weather like at Mrs. Morel's burial?
5. Who does Mrs. Morel blame for the food in the oven being burnt?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)