Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who must Paul limit his time with in order to care for Mrs. Morel?
(a) Mr. Morel.
2. What does Mr. Morel do before seeing the dead body of his wife?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Watches a sports match.
(c) Makes some phone calls.
(d) Goes to the bar.
3. When Paul and Miriam are distracted by the village girl, what burns in the oven?
(a) Pot roast.
4. In "The Release", which character is put in the hospital?
5. Which character feels sorry for Clara in the chapter "Passion"?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
6. Which of the following words best describes Clara's mother?
7. On what day does Clara join Paul's family for tea?
8. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
(b) Miriam and her family.
(c) Clara and her mother.
(d) Mrs. Morel.
9. Where does Baxter move?
(c) The United States.
10. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
(a) She becomes short of breath often.
(b) She breaks her leg.
(c) She has problems with her throat.
(d) She has a heart attack.
11. What place does Paul's work win in the exhibition?
12. Where does Paul often work on his art?
(a) Clara's home.
(b) Miriam's family's farm.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) Mrs. Morel's bedroom.
13. Where do Paul and Miriam consummate their relationship?
(a) Mrs. Morel's home.
(b) Miriam's grandmother's cottage.
(c) Clara's home.
(d) The Leiver farm.
14. What is the name of the village girl who arrives and distracts Paul and Miriam at the Morel home?
15. Who is asked to deliver a message to Clara?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul enter into an exhibition?
2. What does Paul throw at Baxter's face in the chapter, "Baxter Dawes"?
3. Who does Paul give the money from selling his work at the exhibition?
4. Why does Miriam go to her grandmother's home to stay for a while?
5. What do Clara and her mother do for a living?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)