Short Answer Questions Key
1. In the town that the Morels live in, what is the main industry?
2. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
3. In the beginning, what year does the novel take place?
4. What are the names of the Morel parents?
Walter and Gertrude.
5. What is the name of William's sister?
6. When the novel begins, how long have the Morels been married?
7. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
Mr. Morel's drinking.
8. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
She no longer loves her husband.
This section contains 3,384 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)