|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Morel begin to spend more time to avoid Mrs. Morel?
(a) The bathroom.
(c) The pub.
(d) A friend's house.
2. In what season does Paul begin to walk again?
3. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
(a) She breaks her leg.
(b) She becomes short of breath often.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She has problems with her throat.
4. How many years older is Clara than Paul?
5. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
(a) The Middles.
(b) The Bottoms.
(c) The Sides.
(d) The Tops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel's second chapter?
2. How does Clara react to Baxter getting out of the hospital?
3. What does Mrs. Morel ask Mr. Morel to bring to London when William dies?
4. How long is it before Mr. Morel begins to heal?
5. What does the Thomas Jordan firm manufacture?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)