|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul enter into an exhibition?
(a) A short story.
(b) A collage.
(c) A poem.
(d) A painting.
2. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
(a) Mrs. Morel's purse.
(b) Paul's college fund.
(c) His parent's home.
(d) A local store.
3. Who does Mrs. Morel dote on the least?
(a) Her oldest son.
(b) Her youngest son.
(c) Her middle son.
(d) Her daughter.
4. In "Derelict", what is Paul's everyday emotion?
5. What is the last name of the Morel's family friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Miriam invite Paul to do in the chapter, "Derelict"?
2. What is Mr. Heaton's occupation?
3. Who disapproves of Miriam learning algebra?
4. Who does Paul ultimately want to be with at the end of the book?
5. Who does Paul seem to be following in the footsteps of in Mrs. Morel's eyes?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)