|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel's second chapter?
(a) Domestic abuse.
(b) The effects of alcoholism on children.
(c) The death of a parent.
(d) The effects of poverty.
2. Where does Paul move after his mother dies?
(b) The Bottoms.
3. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
(a) The Tops.
(b) The Sides.
(c) The Bottoms.
(d) The Middles.
4. Who does Paul seem to be following in the footsteps of in Mrs. Morel's eyes?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(c) Mr. Morel.
5. Who advises Paul to begin carrying a weapon?
(a) Mr. Morel.
(d) Mrs. Morel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to visit the Morel family for the holiday?
2. Why does Miriam go to her grandmother's home to stay for a while?
3. Which word most describes Paul's personality?
4. What is the name of William's girlfriend?
5. How many relationships has Paul had before Miriam?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)