|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
(a) Miriam and her family.
(b) Clara and her mother.
(c) Mrs. Morel.
2. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
(a) His parent's home.
(b) Paul's college fund.
(c) Mrs. Morel's purse.
(d) A local store.
3. What does Paul think about when he walks Miriam home at the end of the book?
(a) Moving somewhere else.
(b) Starting a new career.
4. What is the last name of the Morel's family friend?
5. What does Paul often pick up to help the family's financial problems?
(a) His father's paycheck.
(b) A side job with his father.
(c) Tips from tables at a restaurant.
(d) Change off the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul seem to be following in the footsteps of in Mrs. Morel's eyes?
2. Who beats up Paul in Nottingham?
3. What do Clara and her mother do for a living?
4. Why does Paul stop seeing Miriam so much?
5. How does Paul make money in the chapter "Passion"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)