|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What internal battle does Paul struggle with in the chapter, "Derelict"?
(a) Whether he should marry Clara or not.
(b) Whether he should have a relationship with his father or not.
(c) Whether he should marry Miriam or not.
(d) Whether he should kill himself or not.
2. Why does Paul take Mrs. Morel to the city?
(a) To shop.
(b) To see Arthur.
(c) To see a distant cousin.
(d) To go to a doctor's appointment.
3. When Paul goes to the chapel in "Derelict", who does he hope to see?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
4. What does Paul enter into an exhibition?
(a) A painting.
(b) A poem.
(c) A collage.
(d) A short story.
5. Why does Mrs. Morel approve of Annie's marriage?
(a) Leonard is rich.
(b) Annie is pregnant.
(c) Annie is very devoted to Leonard.
(d) Leonard is very devoted to Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Morel kick out of the house?
2. Who wakes Paul up the morning after he spends the night at Clara's home?
3. What family member gets pneumonia after William dies?
4. What does Paul think about when he walks Miriam home at the end of the book?
5. Why does Paul stop seeing Miriam so much?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)