|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does William go when he is offered a job?
(a) The United States of America.
(c) A village.
2. What internal battle does Paul struggle with in the chapter, "Derelict"?
(a) Whether he should have a relationship with his father or not.
(b) Whether he should marry Miriam or not.
(c) Whether he should kill himself or not.
(d) Whether he should marry Clara or not.
3. What second language does Paul speak?
4. When Miriam is at her grandmother's home, what does she spend most of her time doing?
5. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
(a) The Sides.
(b) The Tops.
(c) The Middles.
(d) The Bottoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to visit the Morel family for the holiday?
2. What place does Paul's work win in the exhibition?
3. How does Paul feel toward Clara when he sees her at Miriam's house?
4. How does the family's visitor arrive in their town?
5. What distracts Paul at the Sarah Bernhardt performance?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)