|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disapproves of Miriam learning algebra?
(a) Miriam's brothers.
(b) Mrs. Morel.
(c) Miriam's father.
2. What second language does Paul speak?
3. What offends Mrs. Morel about the photograph that William sends her?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His girlfriend's bare shoulders.
(c) His elaborate home.
(d) His expensive shoes.
4. Who does Mr. Morel kick out of the house?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) A family friend.
5. What do Paul and Annie often present to their mother?
(a) Cabbage and blueberries.
(b) Potatoes and cherries.
(c) Mushrooms and blackberries.
(d) Walnuts and almonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Miriam invite Paul to do in the chapter, "Derelict"?
2. Why does the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Morel improve when he heals?
3. How many relationships has Paul had before Miriam?
4. What does Paul begin to teach Miriam despite the fact that he doesn't want to spend more time with her?
5. Why is Mrs. Morel cautious of Clara?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)