|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derelict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
(b) Clara and her mother.
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Miriam and her family.
2. In "Derelict", what is Paul's everyday emotion?
3. Which of the following words does Paul use to describe Miriam to Clara?
4. When Paul and Miriam are distracted by the village girl, what burns in the oven?
(a) Pot roast.
5. What is the last name of the Morel's family friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member does Paul most resemble?
2. Who actively tries to keep Paul and Miriam apart?
3. In what season does Paul begin to walk again?
4. What does Miriam believe will happen when Paul leaves her after discussing marriage for the first time?
5. Who gets a job as a clerk in a co-op office?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)