|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
(b) Mrs. Morel.
(c) Miriam and her family.
(d) Clara and her mother.
2. What does Miriam believe will happen when Paul leaves her after discussing marriage for the first time?
(a) That Paul and Clara will marry.
(b) That Paul is selfish and will marry nobody.
(c) That Paul will come back to her.
(d) That Mrs. Morel will keep Paul from ever marrying.
3. What does Paul often pick up to help the family's financial problems?
(a) Tips from tables at a restaurant.
(b) A side job with his father.
(c) His father's paycheck.
(d) Change off the ground.
4. What offends Mrs. Morel about the photograph that William sends her?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His elaborate home.
(c) His girlfriend's bare shoulders.
(d) His expensive shoes.
5. How does Mrs. Morel find out that William is sick?
(c) Word of mouth.
(d) Telephone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Morel parents?
2. How much time do Miriam and Paul spend together when Miriam takes care of her grandmother?
3. What are Miriam and Paul doing when they kiss for the first time?
4. How many guineas does Paul's exhibition work sell for?
5. Where does William go when he is offered a job?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)