|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to notice Mrs. Morel's health issues?
(b) Mr. Morel.
2. How many years older is Clara than Paul?
3. What are the names of the Morel parents?
(a) Peter and Mary.
(b) Walter and Gertrude.
(c) Luke and Deborah.
(d) Shane and Barbara.
4. What does Miriam say to Paul about marriage when they visit at her grandmother's cottage?
(a) That she is too young to marry.
(b) That she and Paul do not belong together.
(c) That she wants to marry somebody else.
(d) That she would rather have a career.
5. Who does Paul take to the Isle of Wight?
(a) Clara and her mother.
(d) Mrs. Morel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What second language does Paul speak?
2. Who is Mr. Pappleworth?
3. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
4. What causes William to die?
5. On what day does Clara join Paul's family for tea?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)