|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clara.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
(a) She has problems with her throat.
(b) She breaks her leg.
(c) She becomes short of breath often.
(d) She has a heart attack.
2. What offends Mrs. Morel about the photograph that William sends her?
(a) His elaborate home.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His expensive shoes.
(d) His girlfriend's bare shoulders.
3. Where do the girls that Paul makes friends with work?
(a) Knitting area.
(b) Sewing room.
(d) Reception desk.
4. What does Arthur do one day when he gets drunk?
(a) Joins the Army.
(b) Gets hit by a train.
(c) Travels to Spain.
(d) Gets married.
5. Where does Mr. Morel begin to spend more time to avoid Mrs. Morel?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) The pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Paul a second language?
2. What hope does Mrs. Morel have for Arthur when she sees how he behaves?
3. How old is Clara?
4. Why does the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Morel improve when he heals?
5. What does Mr. Morel injure?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)