|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lad-and-Girl Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Morel throw at his wife's head?
(a) A plate.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A knife.
2. Who does Paul talk about his work to often?
(a) Mr. Pappleworth.
(b) Mrs. Morel.
(c) Mr. Heaton.
(d) Mr. Moral.
3. What keeps the family from starving when Mr. Morel is sick?
(a) Mrs. Morel gets a job.
(b) A donation from the church.
(c) The children beg for food.
(d) Help from friends and neighbors.
4. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
(a) She no longer loves her husband.
(b) She hates pregnancy.
(c) She is afraid of childbirth.
(d) She no longer loves her children.
5. What is said to have saved Mrs. Morel from depression after William's death?
(a) Mr. Morel's illness.
(b) Annie's love life.
(c) Paul's love life.
(d) Paul's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fully supports another character's job as a clerk?
2. What causes William to die?
3. Where do the girls that Paul makes friends with work?
4. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel accept an apology from Mr. Morel?
5. What does Mrs. Morel ask Mr. Morel to bring to London when William dies?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)