|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lad-and-Girl Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul teach Miriam first?
2. Where does William go when he is offered a job?
(a) The United States of America.
(b) A village.
3. What does Paul often pick up to help the family's financial problems?
(a) Change off the ground.
(b) Tips from tables at a restaurant.
(c) His father's paycheck.
(d) A side job with his father.
4. In the beginning, what year does the novel take place?
5. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
(a) Mrs. Morel's shopping habits.
(b) A recent death in the family.
(c) Mrs. Morel loses her job.
(d) Mr. Morel's drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member does Paul most resemble?
2. What offends Mrs. Morel about the photograph that William sends her?
3. How old is Paul when Mrs. Morel gives birth to another child?
4. Who meets the Morel's visitor to help carry their belongings?
5. Who gets a job as a clerk in a co-op office?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)