|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lad-and-Girl Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Morel find out that William is sick?
(c) Telephone call.
(d) Word of mouth.
2. Which character is the most proud of William?
(b) Mrs. Morel.
(c) Mr. Morel.
(d) William's girlfriend.
3. Where does Mr. Morel begin to spend more time to avoid Mrs. Morel?
(b) A friend's house.
(c) The pub.
(d) The bathroom.
4. What keeps the family from starving when Mr. Morel is sick?
(a) The children beg for food.
(b) Mrs. Morel gets a job.
(c) Help from friends and neighbors.
(d) A donation from the church.
5. What does Mrs. Morel ask Mr. Morel to bring to London when William dies?
(a) His belongings.
(d) A coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Paul a second language?
2. Who does Paul talk about his work to often?
3. How long does the Morel's visitor stay with them?
4. When Paul feels frustrated, who does he avoid?
5. Why does Mrs. Morel need Mr. Morel to stay?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)