|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death in the Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paul and Annie often present to their mother?
(a) Walnuts and almonds.
(b) Mushrooms and blackberries.
(c) Cabbage and blueberries.
(d) Potatoes and cherries.
2. What keeps the family from starving when Mr. Morel is sick?
(a) A donation from the church.
(b) Help from friends and neighbors.
(c) The children beg for food.
(d) Mrs. Morel gets a job.
3. How many times do the Morels hear from William's fiance after he dies?
(c) Three times.
4. What family member gets pneumonia after William dies?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
5. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
(a) A local store.
(b) His parent's home.
(c) Mrs. Morel's purse.
(d) Paul's college fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
2. Which of his children does Mr. Morel bond with the most?
3. What causes William to die?
4. What type of meetings does Mrs. Morel begin to attend?
5. For what occasion does the Morel family decorate their home?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)