|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death in the Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the Morel parents?
(a) Luke and Deborah.
(b) Peter and Mary.
(c) Shane and Barbara.
(d) Walter and Gertrude.
2. What causes William to die?
(a) Ear infection.
(b) A wound from an animal.
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. Why does the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Morel improve when he heals?
(a) Mrs. Morel stops shopping.
(b) Mr. Morel stops drinking.
(c) Mrs. Morel begins caring for the children better.
(d) Mr. Morel gets a better job.
4. Who does Paul talk about his work to often?
(a) Mr. Heaton.
(b) Mr. Moral.
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Pappleworth.
5. What keeps the family from starving when Mr. Morel is sick?
(a) The children beg for food.
(b) Mrs. Morel gets a job.
(c) A donation from the church.
(d) Help from friends and neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of William's girlfriend?
2. What does Paul often pick up to help the family's financial problems?
3. What is Annie's job?
4. What does Mrs. Morel ask Mr. Morel to bring to London when William dies?
5. What family member gets pneumonia after William dies?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)