|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Young Life of Paul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paul and Annie often present to their mother?
(a) Cabbage and blueberries.
(b) Potatoes and cherries.
(c) Walnuts and almonds.
(d) Mushrooms and blackberries.
2. Who does Mrs. Morel dote on the least?
(a) Her youngest son.
(b) Her middle son.
(c) Her oldest son.
(d) Her daughter.
3. Why does the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Morel improve when he heals?
(a) Mrs. Morel begins caring for the children better.
(b) Mr. Morel gets a better job.
(c) Mrs. Morel stops shopping.
(d) Mr. Morel stops drinking.
4. Who gets angry about another character working as a clerk?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
5. How old is Paul when Mrs. Morel gives birth to another child?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 24 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
2. What are the names of the Morel parents?
3. What is the name of the midwife who delivers Paul?
4. Why does Mrs. Morel need Mr. Morel to stay?
5. What does Mr. Morel steal money for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)