|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Young Life of Paul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of William's sister?
2. What does Mr. Morel throw at his wife's head?
(a) A plate.
(b) A knife.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A drawer.
3. Whose mood is Paul closely linked to?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
4. Who gets a job as a clerk in a co-op office?
(c) Mr. Morel.
(d) Mrs. Morel.
5. Why does Mrs. Morel need Mr. Morel to stay?
(a) She doesn't want the social stigma of being alone.
(b) She needs the support of his parents.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She can't support the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
2. What type of meetings does Mrs. Morel begin to attend?
3. When the novel begins, how long have the Morels been married?
4. In what season did Mr. and Mrs. Morel meet?
5. What do Paul and Annie often present to their mother?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)