|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Young Life of Paul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does William go when he is offered a job?
(a) The United States of America.
(b) A village.
2. What item does Paul exhibit violent behavior on?
(a) A book.
(b) A family pet.
(c) His father.
(d) A doll.
3. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
(a) Mrs. Morel's shopping habits.
(b) A recent death in the family.
(c) Mr. Morel's drinking.
(d) Mrs. Morel loses her job.
4. Whose mood is Paul closely linked to?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
5. Who is coming to visit the Morel family for the holiday?
(a) The midwife.
(c) Mr. Heaton.
(d) A cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
2. For what occasion does the Morel family decorate their home?
3. What is the name of William's sister?
4. Around the holiday, what does Mrs. Morel spend a lot of time doing?
5. Which word most describes Paul's personality?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)