|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing Mrs. Morel's illness?
(a) A heart disease.
(b) A mental disorder.
(c) An infection.
(d) A tumor.
2. Whose mood is Paul closely linked to?
(a) Mr. Morel.
(b) Mrs. Morel.
3. Who is the first to notice Mrs. Morel's health issues?
(d) Mr. Morel.
4. How many guineas does Paul's exhibition work sell for?
5. Who does Paul invite to go on a seaside trip in the chapter, "Passion"?
(a) Clara and her mother.
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Miriam and her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
2. Where do Paul and Miriam consummate their relationship?
3. What is said to have saved Mrs. Morel from depression after William's death?
4. Who beats up Paul in Nottingham?
5. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)