|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
(a) A recent death in the family.
(b) Mrs. Morel loses her job.
(c) Mrs. Morel's shopping habits.
(d) Mr. Morel's drinking.
2. What does Mr. Morel steal money for?
(c) A gift to make Mrs. Morel happy.
(d) A birthday gift.
3. Who fully supports another character's job as a clerk?
(c) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
4. Who beats up Paul in Nottingham?
(a) Miriam's brother.
(c) Mr. Morel.
5. What is said to have saved Mrs. Morel from depression after William's death?
(a) Paul's love life.
(b) Annie's love life.
(c) Paul's illness.
(d) Mr. Morel's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to deliver a message to Clara?
2. What does Paul begin to teach Miriam despite the fact that he doesn't want to spend more time with her?
3. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
4. How does Paul make money in the chapter "Passion"?
5. In what season does Paul begin to walk again?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)