|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She breaks her leg.
(c) She has problems with her throat.
(d) She becomes short of breath often.
2. Who is asked to deliver a message to Clara?
(d) Mrs. Morel.
3. What does Paul begin to teach Miriam despite the fact that he doesn't want to spend more time with her?
4. In what season did Mr. and Mrs. Morel meet?
5. Why does Miriam go to her grandmother's home to stay for a while?
(a) Her grandmother is sick.
(b) Her brothers send her away.
(c) Her parents have found out that she has kissed Paul.
(d) Her grandfather has just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
2. Where does Paul's relationship with Clara end?
3. Who does Paul begin to spend the most time with at Leiver farm?
4. Between which couple is validation lacking the most?
5. Why does Miriam believe that Paul wants to spend less time with her after discussing marriage?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)