|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miriam is at her grandmother's home, what does she spend most of her time doing?
2. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
(a) A local store.
(b) Paul's college fund.
(c) Mrs. Morel's purse.
(d) His parent's home.
3. In the beginning, what year does the novel take place?
4. In what season did Mr. and Mrs. Morel meet?
5. Why is Mrs. Morel cautious of Clara?
(a) Clara has a baby.
(b) Clara's ex-husband is mean.
(c) Clara is uneducated.
(d) Clara's still married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fully supports another character's job as a clerk?
2. In what season does Paul begin to walk again?
3. What is the name of the village girl who arrives and distracts Paul and Miriam at the Morel home?
4. How does Paul make money in the chapter "Passion"?
5. Who does Paul talk about his work to often?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)