|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul take Mrs. Morel to the city?
(a) To shop.
(b) To see a distant cousin.
(c) To go to a doctor's appointment.
(d) To see Arthur.
2. Which character believes that Paul doesn't fully love her?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(b) Clara and Miriam.
3. From where does Mr. Morel steal money?
(a) A local store.
(b) His parent's home.
(c) Mrs. Morel's purse.
(d) Paul's college fund.
4. What happens to Mrs. Morel's health as her life becomes more stressful?
(a) She becomes short of breath often.
(b) She has problems with her throat.
(c) She breaks her leg.
(d) She has a heart attack.
5. How does Mrs. Morel feel when Paul says he is going to spend less time with Miriam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Mr. Morel's demeanor?
2. Who gets angry about another character working as a clerk?
3. What causes William to die?
4. Who teaches Paul a second language?
5. What does Miriam believe will happen when Paul leaves her after discussing marriage for the first time?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)