|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Thomas Jordan firm manufacture?
(a) Business appliances.
(b) Kitchen appliances.
(c) Bathoom appliances.
(d) Surgical appliances.
2. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
(a) Mrs. Morel loses her job.
(b) Mr. Morel's drinking.
(c) Mrs. Morel's shopping habits.
(d) A recent death in the family.
3. What does Mrs. Morel ask Mr. Morel to bring to London when William dies?
(b) A coffin.
(d) His belongings.
4. How does Mr. Morel "defile" William?
(a) He lets William run around in his pajamas.
(b) He cuts William's hair.
(c) He lets William drink alcohol.
(d) He forgets to brush William's teeth.
5. Why did Clara leave her husband?
(a) He didn't want children and she did.
(b) He threatened her mother.
(c) He didn't make much money.
(d) He was abusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Morel dote on the least?
2. How old is Paul when Mrs. Morel gives birth to another child?
3. Which family member does Paul most resemble?
4. What offends Mrs. Morel about the photograph that William sends her?
5. In the town that the Morels live in, what is the main industry?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)