|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baxter Dawes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Morel's visitor stay with them?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. Who is Mr. Pappleworth?
(a) Paul's boss.
(b) Mr. Morel's boss.
(c) Paul's godfather.
(d) A restaurant owner.
3. How does the family's visitor arrive in their town?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
4. Which family member does Paul most resemble?
(a) Mrs. Morel.
(d) Mr. Morel.
5. Who does Paul give the money from selling his work at the exhibition?
(c) Mr. Morel.
(d) Mrs. Morel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disapproves of Miriam learning algebra?
2. When Paul and Miriam are distracted by the village girl, what burns in the oven?
3. How does Mrs. Morel find out that William is sick?
4. Why does Miriam believe that Paul wants to spend less time with her after discussing marriage?
5. How old is Paul in the chapter "The Test on Miriam"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)